Thursday, May 10, 2012

ANNOUCEMENT: AMPERSAND DESIGN STUDIO

I have an exciting announcement for you today. I'm going to be doing a monthly guest column on AMPERSAND DESIGN STUDIO!! I had the great fortune of meeting Carrie & Morgan while we worked together at Hallmark and we became fast friends. They are sweet, stylish and hilariously entertaining. I am so thrilled to be working with these two amazingly talented girls. They are busy getting ready for their first showing at Surtex and I couldn't be a more proud cheerleader as I watch them race after their dreams. They inspire me in more ways than I can count and I'm thankful to be able to call them dear friends. Cheers to what's ahead, ladies! 

Oh and they just did a complete redesign of their entire website, so go check it out! You can find my first post: a DIY grown up candy necklace on their BLOG!




3 comments:

  1. Congrats Laura! I'm SO excited you will be contributing to Ampersand!! All you fab girls together = awesomely dangerous!! Can't wait to see you there each month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! I look forward to all your posts over there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your candy necklace! :) I look forward to your posts. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete